Corporate & Groups
Get outside with your work colleagues and experience a unique activity!
Looking for a unique team building activity to bring together work colleagues in a fun and safe environment? Rafting will help build a confident, close-knit group by combining teamwork, challenges, and lots of fun!
By embarking on a rafting trip, your employees will be able to tap into their hidden strengths while overcoming the numerous challenges that the Jacques-Cartier River has to offer. Be prepared to end the day all smiles and proud of your achievement!
Contact us today to create a package best suited to our team’s needs.
- 3 hours on the water
- Whitewater swimming
- Cliff jumping
- A mid-run snack break
- All equipment is included
Our tips on how to successfully organize a group rafting trip
- Poll your group to establish a suitable date.
Be sure to also choose a back-up date, in case your first choice is unavailable.
- Verify the number of participants and their ages.
- Decide whether you would like to dine on our wonderful patio.
- Call us to discuss available trips and to determine which package is right for you.
- Confirm the date and time to your group and make sure to set up a strategy to gather funds. We require a 40% deposit upon reservation.
- The reservation must be paid in a single transaction to qualify for the group special. Therefore, a trip organizer must book the trip and is responsible for collecting participants’ individual payments.
6. Call New Wave Expeditions to book your trip or reserve through our online booking system.
- Be sure to have your credit card ready, as well as the following information:
- Preferred date
- Preferred time (morning or afternoon)
- Preferred package
- Number of participants
- Whether or not you want the BBQ
7. Check your inbox (and spam). We will send you an e-mail containing all important information.
The whole team at New Wave Expedition will be delighted to welcome you on the Jacques-Cartier River!